We are Certified Public Accountants providing auditing services under the law of Hong Kong.By law, the accounts of a limited company must be audited by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). We are Certified Public Accountants who are professionally qualified and duly recognized by law.
Our work follows the accounting and auditing standards as promulgated by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), the only statutory body governing all Certified Public Accountants practicing in Hong Kong.
We are also bound by the HKICPA ethical standards which emphasize an auditorˇs independence and his duty to keep client information strictly confidential. Our audit services include:
• Providing audits of annual accounts of companies in compliance with the Companies Ordinance and other legislation.
• Providing advice on a full range of accounting and auditing matters.
• Providing advice to directors on their statutory obligations and responsibilities in the company.
• Conducting audits of annual accounts of organizations such as trade unions, owner's associations and some unincorporated bodies to increase credibility of accounts.
• Providing financial analysis reports annually.
• Review and recommendation of internal control system to the management.