Global CPA supports our clients in tax disputes with the Tax Authority of Hong Kong via our litigation support line of services.
Based on the extensive experience gained by our team, we have drafting appeals against decisions of the Hong Kong tax authorities and Hong Kong courts of all levels and assisting our clients along the litigation process.
• Tax and Divorce
• Estate Litigation
• Negligence Claims
Tax and Divorce
Global CPA helps clients with tax issues connected with separation and divorce. Some examples of the issues Global CPA address include:
• whether separation and divorce payments are deductible;
• how to divide property in a tax-effective way;
• how to reorganize and separate companies in a corporate group and divide them between the parties;
• maximizing the tax advantages if one party is or becomes non-resident; and
• dealing with international assets
As well Global CPA review any proposed property division and assist with a valuation analysis. We are also very experienced in
working with legal counsel on all aspects of negotiation and completion of legal agreements.