A new or a relatively small company may not have enough staff in Hong Kong to ensure sufficient internal controls. We can serve as a trusted party to monitor your bank accounts and oversee payroll on your behalf, which may include:
• Paying monthly salary, commission and other allowances to staff.
• Advising on obligations of Mandatory Provident Fund and setting up MPF scheme.
• Making monthly contributions to Mandatory Provident Fund.
• Providing authorized signatories to operate designated bank accounts for payroll and other expenses.
• Reconciling receipts, payments and balance at each month end.
• Completing and filing Employers' Return of Staff Remuneration to the Inland Revenue Department of Hong Kong.